Spray foam roofing is a spray applied seamless monolithic system, that requires zero metal fasteners. It is sprayed on as a liquid and expands into all cracks to form a strong waterproof monolithic surface.
A 3lb roofing foam is used for the installation and has many great features; It can act as a flashing around all roofing penetrations, such as HVAC, vents, skylights, curbs, and parapet walls. It has an extremely highR-value of 6.4 per inch, which in turn helps create a more energy efficient building. Spray foam roofing is durable and has the ability to last the life of your building.
A Polyurea Coating is required as well to protect the foam from UV Breakdown. This coating is a waterproofing membrane, and a durability protection to ensure the 3lb foam will last the life of your building. It is a reflective material helping in thermal prevention.
MAIN BENEFITS OF A SEAMLESS MONOLITHIC SYSTEM:
- Can save up to 40% on heating and cooling costs when compared to standard practice roofing systems.
- Can pay for itself as a long term investment
- Low maintenance roofing system
- Has no seams, resulting in no weak points
- Non- intrusive
- Rated as an air barrier system
- Bonds right to the original roof substrate
- All low slope tin roofs
- Tar And Gravel Flat roofs
- Residential low slope bungalows
- Residential Flat roofs
- Modified Bitumen Roofs