Spray foams ability to adhere to almost any substrate, along with its air and vapour barrier properties creates endless possibilities for applications in commercial buildings. Its vapour barrier and air barrier properties help with tying in those tricky areas that conventional methods are unable to achieve.
Some examples of applications are interior insulation, air seals, exterior envelope, foundation walls, and underground pipes.
- Reduce heating costs up to 50%
- Airtight system that is maintenance free
- Mold resistant
- Does not shrink or sag
- Zero Ozone depleting agents
- Must be installed by a certified and licensed applicator
- Conforms to CAN/ULC S705.1 and S705.2 standards